Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion.
04-09-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion.
(04-09-2017 06:12 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  To put an end to that ;-) let me remind you that the word "scientific" is contained in the thread title. There is no science in financial functions as it is all based on wishful thinking... at least I never got the payouts that my bank manager showed me on his HP12C or whatever he was using.

Regards
Max

Gene: Well, the science is there, as compound interest applies to compound growth rates in any medium, bacteria or otherwise, and certainly works well enough to determine my house payment! Sorry the estimations of the FUTURE that were used did not come to pass.

However, ignoring the **business** functions in the 10BII+, the scientific and statistical functions are good too.

THAT said, the ARISTO is an awesome machine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion. - Gene - 04-09-2017 06:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)