Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
09-19-2016, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 09:43 PM by PANAMATIK.)
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators
(09-19-2016 08:20 PM)Dieter Wrote:  The standard kml file is configured for a PNG file which is not supplied....

I'm sorry, again my fault! Download again!

(09-19-2016 08:20 PM)Dieter Wrote:  I tried the printer and there were some problems. First, all printer fonts I tried to not look good (almost no spacing between the lines, sometimes distorted characters), and more important: although the font size should be small enough lines are cut at about 2/3 the line width and the remaining characters are not printed until the next print command follows. Press PRX and nothing happens. Press PRX again and the value in X is printed. Press PRX a third time and the trailing "***" are printed. #-)

On the other hand Courier New 12pt seems to work fine (maybe this is the reason why this is the default setting in the KML file) but the printout starts at the very limit of the left paper border while on the right hand side there is plenty of room. I could not find a configuration setting that moves the printout more towards the center.

Dieter

Indeed the two supplied printer fonts for HP82240 have some limitations, and I had no influence of the line spacing, therefore I choose "Courier New" as default.

If PRX doesn't show the first lines, the font size is too big. Reduce the number of print lines or font size.

If printout starts at the very left of the border, I assume the font is proportional with very small sized leading spaces. My "Courier New 12pt" behaves non proportional, but I don't know why it behaves different.

Bernhard

That's one small step for a man - one giant leap for mankind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic, Woodstock and Spice Emulators - PANAMATIK - 09-19-2016 09:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)