New iOS WP-34s & WP-31s emulators
12-03-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: New iOS WP-34s & WP-31s emulators
Hello!

(12-03-2019 12:39 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  That doesn't sound like Apple's usual MO.

Indeed.

(12-03-2019 12:39 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  If an app is incompatible, it will either not be offered in the App Store app at all, ...

When I installed it several years ago, it was of course compatible. Since then it also got numerous updates. Usually it shouldn't even start to update if the result of the update will not be compatible any more. This WP-34s app is the first one in my almost nine years of iPad usage that found out during the update that it will be going to be incompatible afterwards...

(12-03-2019 12:39 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  I'd recommend rebooting the device, uninstalling the partially-installed app (if anything is still showing in the Launcher), and trying again.

I am rebooting my iPad very frequently because I found out that it charges a lot quicker when it is turned off. So it probably got a half dozen reboots already since this hung update...
Abd mind you, my installed (old) version of WP-34s is still working. If I uninstall that now I will never be able to install it again because the App store only has the latest version and I already know that this will not install.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New iOS WP-34s & WP-31s emulators - Maximilian Hohmann - 12-03-2019 04:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)