(Re-)Print labels on back side of classics
09-01-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 12:12 PM by isanchez.)
RE: (Re-)Print labels on back side of classics
Hi,

if the label is in good condition and you want to open the calculator, you can carefully remove the sticker using a hairdryer and a lot of patience. Use a exacto knife just to start lifting the sticker corner, while you project the hot air (medium level, not extremely hot)...lift the sticker corners just the minimum to unscrew the two screws under. My recommendation is not to screw them back after the reparation...they are not necessary to keep the calculator closed, and maybe it will be necessary to open it again in the future. The sticker is always affected...more or less depending of your skills and patience.

If the sticker is very damaged or does not exist, may I recommend you to buy a copy from a guy located in Singapour or Indonesia (can't remember now). He prints quality stickers very close to original of all classic models...the cost is 10USD, including the shipping cost...I believe it is the best option to replace the damaged. He is often offering this stickers in ebay. If not, I can provide you his email address.

I don't think this labels can be restored.

Good luck!
Ignacio

Added: the guy is Ben Ong; ebay seller id.: obh8899
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Re-)Print labels on back side of classics - isanchez - 09-01-2015 12:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)