Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal
03-25-2015, 07:56 AM
RE: Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal
(03-25-2015 03:41 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:  When I decide to build something it gets built. When I write code it runs. When I set my mind to something I don't need any corporate anything to make it happen... just determination, imagination, will power, creative energy, and time; and not much time, no brag, just fact.
You are certainly a prolific and enthusiastic inventor/poster on this forum, and I encourage you to keep going. When people share their wisdom with you take the good parts to heart and throw out anything that seems discouraging or negative. Progress even it it isn't in a straight line is still progress. If others want you to go in their direction, then they can help or get out of your way! It is also a good idea to interface with those who have already taken the WP-43S project to the prototype stage, to see what has already been done. Not so that it limits your creativity, but so that you don't have to re-invent everything that has already been invented. One person can do a lot, but a well organized team of talented developers can always do more. I encourage you to keep up the good fight, and to plug into the existing development team as a collaborator. If we want open source calculators to continue into the future we need talent like yours. Thanks, Mark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal - BarryMead - 03-25-2015 07:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)