Open discussion: should newRPL change target hardware?
03-10-2015, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 12:38 PM by Ailurus.)
RE: Open discussion: should newRPL change target hardware?
Another + for the 50g is that the keyboard has lots of dedicated buttons for programming in RPL. Maybe that won't be that big of a deal as I suspect lot's of people prefer writing programs on a computer anyway, I for instance am planning on writing a newRPL mode for Emacs.

Claudio, have you thought about making an newRPL interface for iOS or Android like there is for WP34s? If you're afraid that it wouldn't be approved on the App store, take a look at Pythonista for instance which implements Python on top of iOS. I don't think any calculator application on those devices are really comparable to the completeness of a high-end calculator, which is too bad since it would certainly be possible. I don't mean this as the first target device but maybe that's something to aim for in the long run.

I'm all in for the joined-forces, "Battleship" project and you should call it exactly that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open discussion: should newRPL change target hardware? - Ailurus - 03-10-2015 08:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)