newRPL documentation - Part I available
03-12-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: newRPL documentation - Part I available
(03-12-2015 03:43 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  ...the zero replies on this post and the hit-count on the website suggested that nobody cared to read it).

More readers than you think, but in my case I had not responded. I like it and agree the style and content is conducive for learning RPL.

One small suggesition to consider. Since basically all (at least initially) readers are coming from at least some RPL background, suggest you use some way of indicating those aspects of newRPL whcih differ from classic RPL (didn't think I'd ever use that phrase Wink ). Either a colored font, different type face, asterisks, whatever suits you. This will have the dual effect of highlighting the improvements in newRPL, and also letting folks playing along at home with a 48/49/50 understand why it's not working for them.

I think this will be particularly helpful when you get to more sophisticated topics dealing with Lists, and other more complex object types. This also will inherently handle the "differences from the 50g" you noted you are planning.

Just a thought.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL documentation - Part I available - rprosperi - 03-12-2015 06:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)