41 MCODE - Dynamic FIX Mode
02-14-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: 41 MCODE - Dynamic FIX Mode
(02-14-2015 07:33 AM)Frido Bohn Wrote:  If this thread was meant to be kind of a poll for a standard or "dynamic FIX" display, I'd say: Yes!
A feature where repeating patterns of decimal ratios were shorten would be nice too. But I am not sure if the effort was worth its while.

Glad to see more folks are interested. The project is almost ready now, at leasy the first version - without the frill you and Geir have mentioned. Incidentally I'm not even sure I understand why such further rounding would be desired, probably me being obtuse.

As I said part of the implementation problems comes from the criteria to make it compatible with the OS/X and CCD-style functionality - also using the I/O_SVC interrupt. I for one don't want to trade the Floating FIX for my CAT"+_ , ASN / XEQ:_ _ _:_ __ and direct synthetics entry; no sir - it's got to be both, and regardless of the plugging sequence of the modules.

That means there will likely be some instances when the optimal FIX won't kick in, for instance right after STO nn - using numbers for nn as opposed to the shortcut keys. But again, a no-compromises approach (like that one implemented in the AECROM for instance) will conflict with the compatibility criteria.

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41 MCODE - Dynamic FIX Mode - Dieter - 02-12-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: 41 MCODE - Dynamic FIX Mode - Ángel Martin - 02-14-2015 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)