WP 34S: Quick access to bitwise operations as on the 16C
01-27-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: WP 34S: Quick access to bitwise operations as on the 16C
(01-26-2015 05:25 PM)BarryMead Wrote:  Bit:

When I downloaded the latest zip/7z file from the "my custom builds" link above and flashed my WP-34s real calculator, all of these extra integer functions as well as the "StopWatch" work. But when I run the compiled Emulator "wp34sgui_Bit.exe" included in the zip file's "Win34GUI" subdirectory, it does not contain the "StopWatch", why is that? Is it possible to include the StopWatch features in the wp34sgui_Bit.exe file? Both the QT emulator and the standard NONQT emulator without
the _Bit suffix DO INCLUDE the StopWatch feature, so I thought to be consistent with the other builds it would be reasonable to request that the StopWatch be part of the emulator. What do you think?

Thanks again for these great improvements I use your improved versions exclusively.

That wasn't intentional. I compiled the Windows version from the source tree that was prepared last for the builds without the stopwatch. I'll change my build procedure to fix this issue. Thank you for reporting it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP 34S: Quick access to bitwise operations as on the 16C - Bit - 01-27-2015 12:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)