Poll: Which way do you want to let the calculator be bootstrapped? (Explanations in OP)
A)
B)
C)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Bootstrapping landscape alphanumeric RPN
01-07-2015, 01:38 AM
RE: Bootstrapping landscape alphanumeric RPN
(01-07-2015 12:07 AM)Bill (Smithville NJ) Wrote:  Scroll down the page to Additional Downloads and download the Skins for Android. Copy them to the Android Tablet. Rotate the Table to the Landscape mode and then bring up the menu, select More, and then Skin:other. Navigate to the location where you saved the skins and then select "Type_H.layout.

I'm glad I played around with this. I never realized that you could select different skins for Portrait versus Landscape. Free42S just gets better and better.

Bill

Thanks Bill!! I went to the Free42S site and did the same thing earlier before posting, but when I looked at the list of skins, they all appeared to be device-specific, so I bailed out there. Glad you were more diligent and tried the Type_H layout.

And it even auto-switches between layouts when the device rotates.

Cool!

Digit keys seem spaced better (bigger), but it could just be because it looks new this way.

Thanks guys, it's like getting a new calculator for free.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bootstrapping landscape alphanumeric RPN - rprosperi - 01-07-2015 01:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)