Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
08-13-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
(06-16-2014 03:49 PM)Maro Wrote:  
(06-16-2014 02:55 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  ... but is actually the most readable and useable of any units back to the 48s time frame and a LOT of customers have communicated similar.

Yes Tim, that's absolutely right. The 50g blue one is better readable than the black one, at least for me. I have both and I'm usually using the blue one for daily work because of very good readability.

All the more I can definitely not understand why HP uses such an awfully unreadable keyboard coloring for the Prime. Depending on the actual lighting conditions this is simply unacceptable (by the way, similar to the very poor RPN implementation)

The blue 50G is the best readable HP keyboard since ... well certainly clearer than the 41c.

Fortunately most people are idiots & feel the colour scheme of the blue 50G childish & the calc therefore less reliable or proficient, resulting in a price recuction over the black model of about 20% in Germany. Buy them while you can!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - donald Williams - 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - Gerald H - 08-13-2014 06:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)