Poll: Buy a 12c 30th Annivesary edition for $40-50 ?
This poll is closed.
Yes 65.00% 13 65.00%
No 35.00% 7 35.00%
Total 20 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HP 12c 30th anniversary model ? get one or not ?
07-18-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: HP 12c 30th anniversary model ? get one or not ?
(07-17-2014 09:05 PM)Gene Wrote:  I know this is just a 12c+ with a box and 30th anniversary written on it. Absolutely nothing else different from a regular 12c+ (Note: 12c+ refers to the faster ARM-based 12c as opposed to the much slower older 12c models).

But I was asked to go to New York when this was introduced to talk about this with journalists from various financial outlets just a few blocks from Wall Street. No, I wasn't given one when I attended. Short supply you know. :-)

So, what do you think? Feel free to vote in the poll *and* post your thoughts.

Buy one at about $40-50 or not ?

Am I missing something here? Does this poll imply that you never acquired a 12C 30AE? If so, I'm shocked that HP didn't send you a complementary one (more like a case of them) when they were made available. In all honesty, who deserves one more than you?

Back in the day, I gave a talk about AI (artificial intelligence) at HP's offices in NY. The talk was to prospective computer systems customers as HP was sponsoring a series of "what you can do with a computer" lectures. As appreciation they sent me one of their HP28C's as soon as it became available along with an HP82240A printer. (Of course, this was all I got in the way of compensation.)

To address the question at hand. These seem to be very available, unlike the 15CLE, so I wouldn't spend more than $40.

-katie

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 12c 30th anniversary model ? get one or not ? - Katie Wasserman - 07-18-2014 01:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)