Is there an automatic user deletion process active in this forum?
04-25-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 09:53 AM by Thomas Falk.)
RE: Is there an automatic user deletion process active in this forum?
Hi,

(04-16-2014 10:09 PM)Terje Vallestad Wrote:  If you look in the first post of this link, I think you will see a user that has been pruned due to the earlier 120 days no posting rule. His post seems to stay put (at least for the time being), but his user name is not clickable anymore so probably a dead account.

this posting was mine. As you can see I'm back, even with the same name. But the connection to my old postings is gone. As you can see in the thread sometime it takes a little longer before responses are coming in. Bad, if your account is pruned until then.

I would also prefer a pruning based on logins, not by postings. Maybe it would be possible to get an e-mail before being removed.

I see it as problem if you can use the old name again. This may allow somebody to take a name belonging to somebody - inactive - other and lead to confusion.

Regards,

Thomas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there an automatic user deletion process active in this forum? - Thomas Falk - 04-25-2014 12:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)