Prime Academy | Learning Center
05-18-2018, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 03:21 PM by lschroeder1947.)
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center
(05-17-2018 12:30 PM)pinkman Wrote:  I spent a long time browsing your site, I am very impressed and I surely will use it very often, for me and for my kids.
Thanks a lot!

I might just suggest you to add a reaction or contribution field in each of your pages: thus you'll receive suggestions, comments, other examples, screenshots, ... You could of course moderate these contributions to avoid pollution of the pages.

Once again: thanks, that's a big contribution for prime lovers and a huge help for students.

Thanks for your thoughts. I am glad the site can be of help to you and your students. That is what I was hoping for.

I am very busy with development of material for the site. I do appreciate other suggestions, comments, other examples, screenshots, ... but for now would appreciate users posting these in this thread. I know this cuts lots of Prime Academy users out but the maintenance of reaction / contributions fields would take away from the initial development time that I need. Posting in this thread would give users a change to participate and allow me to get feedback but keep my major focus on development at this time.

I have updated the About and Links pages in Prime Academy | Learning Center to link to this thread. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Larry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center - smp - 05-13-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center - lschroeder1947 - 05-18-2018 02:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)