GDW-Modern Free42 skin (iPhone 5,SE,6 etc) - updated
04-30-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: GDW-Modern Free42 skin (iPhone 5,SE,6 etc) - updated
(04-30-2018 05:19 AM)Graham D. Wilson Wrote:  
(04-29-2018 09:47 PM)burkhard Wrote:  It's not the mod look I'm so into, but the bigger buttons are frankly *great*.

Thanks burkhard

If you give me an example of the mod look, I'll be able to replicate it for you quite easily I think.

I'll release my vector file so people can tinker with it themselves. But like programming code, I need to neaten up the file before displaying it in public. Smile

In the meantime, my offer is open to anyone else who would like a different colour scheme. Just let me know and give me an example, and I'll see what I can do.

G

Oh, sorry Graham, I wasn't clear. I like the colors fine right now; no need to do anything custom, although I appreciate the kind offer. What I meant was that the reason I like your skin is not because the style is rather "modern" (which it is), but because the buttons are big. I'd like the other skins that are available from the Free42 web site, but as you yourself noted, the buttons wind up being *really* small on a device with a 4" screen.

I'm surprised no one has tried to do a Free41 skin that looks "more classic" but maximizes the buttons. The 41 emulator app i41CX has some skins that do exactly this rather successfully I think. But anyhow, I'm running your skin for Free42 and like it much.
Cheers,
burkhard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GDW-Modern Free42 skin (iPhone 5,SE,6 etc) - updated - burkhard - 04-30-2018 05:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)