My humble homage to International Women's Day
03-09-2018, 07:51 AM
RE: My humble homage to International Women's Day
(03-09-2018 07:43 AM)jebem Wrote:  
(03-08-2018 04:55 PM)Paul Berger (Canada) Wrote:  Hmm she started the same month and year I started with my employer as I approach my 39th year I can understand the "Free at last" sentiment. I am sure she experienced the same thing I have, the gradual erosion of the workplace. My employer started out as a really great place to work, but now not so much.

Paul.

Totally agree, I'm 61 yo now and work full time since I was 23 yo.
It was fun in the beginning but now I feel that I could use my remaining time on earth doing things that I couldn't do so far. Things that I really need to do to feel well and have nothing to do with my professional duties.
Unfortunately in my case I will have to work until I have 66 yo plus 4 months before I can apply for my retirement plan. That's the Portuguse law. You can apply for full money retirement if you are at least at 61yo and have at least 46 years of professional work. Else wait until you are 66 plus 4 months . I feel they hope we pay our monthly taxes during all our life and then we die so they don't have to give you back a single cent.

Jose, pay us a visit here in Italy and I bet you'll feel better with your portuguese restrictions. :(

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My humble homage to International Women's Day - Massimo Gnerucci - 03-09-2018 07:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)