Reading suggestions from the HPmuseum document set
01-03-2018, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 10:58 AM by salvomic.)
RE: Reading suggestions from the HPmuseum document set
(01-03-2018 10:09 AM)pier4r Wrote:  So, after a bit of trouble I got the hpmuseum usb set (version 2017? how do I know the version that I have?).
a mine of information!

Quote:For example I guess the 15C advanced functions handbook can be interesting, although I did not read it yet.

After that, HP released the Advantage pac (advanced functions module) for HP41CX, if I'm not in error...
A book to read, Pier, I think to read it soon. For now I read again the 15C manual as well I'm reading that of 41CX. We can understand many things reading those old manuals, with a lot of solutions, tricks and tips. They could seem too "simple" (or also actually tricky) nowadays, considering calculators (like the Prime or DM42) with a lot of advanced functions, graphics, connectivity and so on, very impressive, but this power becomes from those tricks and tips and solutions.

I would like to thank MoHPC for the usb set! Very amazing.

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reading suggestions from the HPmuseum document set - salvomic - 01-03-2018 10:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)