Creating A LIF system disk
09-17-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Creating A LIF system disk
(09-17-2017 08:12 AM)AllTheGearNoIdea Wrote:  I looking for someone that has a suitable old school computer that would be able to create a system disk for my HP1652B logic analyser. I can supply all the files and programming utility but don't have a computer that can do this myself. One I have the disk I can duplicate using the actual machine itself.

This is a link to my YT channel and there are links in the show notes explaining what's required
Sorry, but why don't you just describe in a few words what those requirements are instead of creating an extra hurdle for those who might be able to help you by forcing them to view (even lengthly) videos somewhere else? Mind, that not everyone might have the capability to view videos (depending on machine, OS, bandwidth, security policies, or even disabilities), or is willing to spend megabytes of bandwidth and a lot of time (23 minutes - or more, when you're on a slow connection) to view them, when a few hundred bytes of text in a forum post are all that's needed - and even in a more accessible format...

Greetings,

Matthias

--
"Programs are poems for computers."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating A LIF system disk - matthiaspaul - 09-17-2017 03:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)