newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
11-04-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
ROMs were updated.

However, I'm not sure what changed in this release, but something moved in ROM memory (I upgraded the system, I think it upgraded my arm-none-eabi-gcc package to a newer gcc version) and my calc flattened my entire directory tree. Nothing was lost, the calc runs a memory recovery procedure every time it's turned on, which detected whatever was invalid and repaired it automatically, but everything was recovered in HOME.
I strongly recommend those upgrading to use SDARCHIVE before flashing (I wish I had followed my own recommendation...), then if things get messed up SDRESTORE should bring everything back correctly. This is recommended always, since SDARCHIVE/SDRESTORE uses a file format that is independent of the ROM version, so if things move within the ROM it doesn't matter.

I'll comment on what's new in this ROM tomorrow, just wanted to give a heads-up in case somebody notices the files were updated and tries to flash them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25] - Claudio L. - 11-04-2017 05:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)