newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-22-2017, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2017 09:17 PM by pier4r.)
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15]
(09-22-2017 02:35 PM)Neve Wrote:  Believe what you want.
I gave my honest opinion (which I am totally entitled to give), and you are welcome not to agree with it.
But if you can’t take public constructive criticism no matter how long you have worked on something, there is nothing I can do about that other than tell you: Don’t go public.
If you want to start an argument about semantics, I’m sorry to tell you you’ve got the wrong person. Am I a diplomat? No.

Uh?
Sure you are entitled of your opinion, as is everyone (until certain limits) but I wrote a critic, through an hyperbole, about your way of communicating.

You reply to that talking about "being able to absorb criticism" otherwise it would be better not to go public (in terms of a software project).

Aside from the fact that I don't agree with it - in fact one can do an open source project even just for like-minded people, it is one's decision to spend time and resources on it - the passage in itself does not seem consistent.

If you find legit (and I find it legit too) to expose criticism to something, you should follow your preachment showing to be able to collect some criticism. Instead it does not seem so, you got pretty defensive.

And I did not (and I do not) want to start a discussion about semantic.

I wrote the above just to clarify my perspective, since your last post that is towards me sounds confrontational but I find it inconsistent (could be due to the language barrier, as I am not a native English speaker).

Anyway said that I won't bother to continue this discussion because the tone of it led me to think it would be not that useful.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15] - pier4r - 09-22-2017 09:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)