newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-20-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15]
(09-19-2017 11:18 PM)The Shadow Wrote:  Claudio,

You forgot to mention that you also fixed all the commands that take lists for input, which discombobulated a bunch of user keys I've set up for navigation. Smile All fixed now, though!

And! Whatever you did to SETNFMT fixed the issue I had with it earlier that you couldn't reproduce! I don't know why it would work weirdly for me but not for you, but I'll take the fix regardless.

It was a dumb bug, the thing is I work on a couple of different machines, and pick up newRPL whenever I have a minute to spare. Perhaps I fixed the bug on one machine but never committed, therefore couldn't reproduce the bug. But I built the firmware on another machine now and I noticed the strange behavior on my calc.
And yes, I fixed a bunch of commands that used lists, not just CONVERT (in particular the ones that weren't supposed to return anything but were returning empty lists), but I'm sure it wasn't all of them. I have to go library by library making sure every command accepts lists properly, and there's a lot of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15] - Claudio L. - 09-20-2017 02:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)