newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-10-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 09:05 PM by The Shadow.)
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-08-24]
I've noticed that STO+, STO-, and the other STO variants do not play nice with lists at all. For example, if 'A' contains { 1 2 3 } and you do 4 'A' STO+, you get an 'Empty data stack (internal)' error, and 'A' ends up containing 4.

Also, their syntax is different (and less flexible) than oldRPL. In oldRPL, if 'A' contains 4 and you do:

1 'A' STO-

you get -3. If you want 3, you do:

'A' 1 STO-

instead. Basically, the variable gets replaced with the value and then the operation is done.

This doesn't matter for commutative operations, of course. But even multiplication isn't commutative for matrices!

Finally, add +, -, and * to the list of things that need to be mapped to alpha-hold. /, alas, has to remain Z by default.

EDIT: I just noticed that IABCUV returns an "Empty data stack (internal)" error, even though it works otherwise. By the way, any chance of ICHINREM? I can fake it well enough with a working IABCUV, though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-08-24] - The Shadow - 09-10-2017 04:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)