RPL+ / ND1 / RPN2 and RPL/RPN dialects
04-18-2017, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 06:05 PM by pier4r.)
RPL+ / ND1 / RPN2 and RPL/RPN dialects
While I was trying to search possible mentions of libraries for manipulating lists ( search string site:hpmuseum.org list library ) I ended up in an interesting thread. There I discovered that the RPN2 exists and the RPL+ exist in form of ND1 . I wonder how many dialects of RPL were created by HP users, so far I knew only newRPL and I was unaware of the rest. I really thought that the challenge to create a new RPL language, especially for a calculator, was not interesting many.

So, first question: do you know any other RPL dialect out there? I mean those originated from usage of HP calculators. Could you share them?

Second question: is the developer developing RPL+ , Oliver Unter Ecker, still active in this forum? Could he give us an update about the ND1 / RPL + project ?

Surely he did quite a work, even just for locating proper javascript libraries. (I cannot compare it with the work of Claudio, although Claudio is wrestling with more limitations, I believe)

Third point: I found out that Namir produced a RPN2 implementation in excel. Is that in some repository / hpcalc.org files?

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RPL+ / ND1 / RPN2 and RPL/RPN dialects - pier4r - 04-18-2017 06:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)