Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion.
04-28-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 07:30 AM by ArneStolti.)
RE: Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion.
Before I switched over to HP I get myself (after some lengthly considerations) a Sharp EL-W506. This calculator has 4x4 vector calculations (including scalar and vector product), (Casio 991 at this time had only 3x3) and a nice big display with WriteView - whitch means nice formular display - if you want to. It offers simply all functionality one (I at that time) needs for a reasonable price. (During my studies I would have been glad for that.) In the meantime Casio has the 991de-x type, that has improved features but also some graphic gimmick display that is useless... I think it breaks down to the fact if you like the simple functionality or the hype that comes with HP (that I'm running now with). I think the Sharp calculators were and are underestimated in most websites and tests. For me it was the start of a new hobby/interest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best scientific (not programmable, not producing plots) calculator in your opinion. - ArneStolti - 04-28-2017 07:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)