Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime)
05-29-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators
(05-29-2017 02:54 PM)pier4r Wrote:  I should buy the mohpc set then, even just to finance the forum. Is it possible to buy/pay the documents accessing them in an online repository (Google Drive?), or is not possible without flash drive? This because, well, I tend to forget what thumb drive is for what, since I do not consider them as "fixed" as books. I use them mostly as rewritable memory.

I cannot recommend buying the MoHPC Document Set strongly enough. In addition to supporting this site, it will have almost every HP-related manual and book you will look for, plus it will include many you never thought about that are interesting to browse and may well raise your interest in other machines.

Careful though, it can lead to bad collecting habits...

I simply copy the entire USB drive to my hard drive so it is always accessible, and store the USB drive for safe keeping. Even though it contains many manuals and documents, it is tiny by most current hard drive standards.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators - rprosperi - 05-29-2017 04:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)