Public Beta Soon Availiable for iOS: 12C/15C/12CP
03-14-2017, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 06:25 PM by Tim Wessman.)
Public Beta Soon Availiable for iOS: 12C/15C/12CP
Hello,

[No more requests please for the moment to add to beta testing - these apps are done and being released soon]

After a long hiatus (and much flak at various HHC conferences), we have finally had time to revisit the 12C/15C/12CP apps in the google play store, and the iOS app store. We'd love to have interested people test them out and see if they are still working.

Note that the "blinking" problem is still there, but the 1st step before we can fix that is ensure that the transition from ios 4 and android 11 or so went smoothly!

If you desire to test one of these versions, please communicate to calcbeta@hp.com with your email ID, type of app store, and the apps you'd like to test. We can add you in and you should receive a notice for the app when available.

While you can post in forums such as this at your discretion, we ask that the primary way of reporting be to send reports to calcbeta@hp.com. Basically, the goal is avoid disruption or annoyance to other forum participants.

Thanks!

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Public Beta Soon Availiable for iOS: 12C/15C/12CP - Tim Wessman - 03-14-2017 09:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)