Happy Birthday DM42L (sample)
02-15-2017, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 09:30 PM by Luigi Vampa.)
Happy Birthday DM42L (sample)
I was counting down the days, and we are so close to 19th. February, that I couldn't resist to wish a happy birthday to that lovely sample shown by SM via YouTube one year ago.

It looked so close to its commercial launch!!! :O)

It was just some weeks later, after plenty of landscape vs. portrait hush/fuss/brouhaha, when we knew the portrait version won the 'public contest'.

The grapevine says SM is working full steam to polish the DM42P edges. I am fully convinced about it. Nevertheless, the coming birthday of that DM42L sample has made me wonder whether that model couldn't be marketed, as a quick win, to satisfy the appetite for a new 42 in the block. IMHO, this might benefit SM: increased public exposure, and plenty of time (and cash) to polish the edges of their next flagship, the DM42P. Well, well, well, I feel much better now that I have saved the world; but please, don't thank me for that, it is a pleasure to play my favourite game, 'The Armchair CEO' ;O)

I don't want to open a can of worms, it is just that St. Valentine's day has passed, and I felt in love one year ago. Spring is coming... who knows, maybe there is room for some hope. Such is love :Ox DM42L

Saludos Saluti Cordialement Cumprimentos MfG BR + + + + +
Luigi Vampa +
Free42 '<3' I + +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Happy Birthday DM42L (sample) - Luigi Vampa - 02-15-2017 08:14 PM
RE: Happy Birthday DM42L (sample) - vido - 02-15-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Happy Birthday DM42L (sample) - Jlouis - 02-16-2017, 08:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)