WP-34S newbie user - but how to start?
01-27-2017, 03:03 PM
WP-34S newbie user - but how to start?
I received a new WP-34S from my friend and I tried to make a short program on it and I'm totally confused. This confusing is increased when I downloaded Manual and after than the Beginner's Guide - which is less colorful but more pages to read.

I have paperform a really good HP-41C Manual and I can print a 42S Manual recommended parts if required.

What is your opinion how I can learn the programming (specially labeling and indirect addressing for SOLVE (i)) as efficiently as possible?! What is the philosophy behind programming of this machine?!

I have approx. 17 years programming experience on HP calculators, so I can learn fast - but I don't want to spend too many time on useless details. I need a really good organised manual which is goes through on the important steps - like the classic HP Manuals (eg. 15C).

Second problem: How can I decide in my unit installed or not a crystal?! I can start the Stopwatch and running without problem, but I have no information about this application is can to run without crystal or not?!

Thanks for the fast and efficient answers!
Csaba
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WP-34S newbie user - but how to start? - Csaba Tizedes - 01-27-2017 03:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)