50g serial port tech. - Help.
01-06-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help.
I will resume sales of my serial cable before too long. It's just that I have way too many things going on at the present. I'm sorry I don't have any available right now, but last year when I thought I'd made enough to last a long time, one person bought 10 and another person bought 5 and before too long I had nothing left. With previous typical sales of one per 2 weeks or so, that put a big dent in my inventory.

In the last month my biggest focus has been on fixing the hosting of my site. This has taken far longer than I hoped. Right now I've moved it to a new server, which performs better and is saving me money, and I've been in the process of fixing bugs that the moving process has uncovered. I'm very close to having everything transferred over, and once I get everything fully functional I will get back to resuming availability of my most demanded products (namely, the 34s overlays, the 34s calculators, and the 50g serial cables, approximately in that order).

You may have already noticed the biggest improvements. My site is now usable on mobile devices, should load faster in all situations, and has cleaner URLs, better usability for voting/commenting on programs, and more screenshots. These are just a few of the changes I've rolled out in recent months.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
50g serial port tech. - Help. - Vtile - 01-04-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help. - Vtile - 01-05-2017, 01:38 PM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help. - Vtile - 01-06-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help. - Eric Rechlin - 01-06-2017 02:48 AM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help. - joeres - 01-07-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: 50g serial port tech. - Help. - Vtile - 01-06-2017, 10:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)