Changes to PPL in latest firmware?
11-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Changes to PPL in latest firmware?
Hi There,
I was wondering if there were ant changes to the way PPL compiles, it's ability to use long filenames, etc. in the newest firmware?

I have a trove of software written in PPL the works on one calculator with firmware of 2015 vintage, and the android app on my phone, but doesn't run on a second that has the newest 08292016 update. I have gone so far as wiping out everything on the second calculator and reinstalled everything, then hand restoring all the libraries from known good text (unicode) backups (I double check this by wiping the android app, reinstalling, and re-inserting all the libraries from text backups. It works fine.).

The software contains in two main function libraries, both of which checkout fine when debugged on the calculator. However when I run the check function against the two menu libraries which call the function libraries, both return syntax errors at function names (functions which are present and accounted for in the function libs).

This is a bit on the frustrating side as you can imagine. Has anyone encountered something similar when moving to the newest firmware?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Changes to PPL in latest firmware? - acmeanvil - 11-02-2016 11:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)