New third party firmware (Not HP'PRIME TEAM)
01-04-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: New third party firmware (Not HP'PRIME TEAM)
It's probably just a marketing thing. I bought the Prime as a utility device, not a development platform. In short, (for me), the hp Prime just isn't "it" for stimulating my inner-innovator. If you are finding a thematic lack of interest on this board, I'm not surprised, but perhaps you are trying to motivate the wrong audience here?

If you can come up with something that leverages a stock hp Prime in a new way, that would be interesting. If you can discover (or resolve) problems, and offer to help the community, by guiding the direction of future hp firmware releases, your effort (and skill) will be very well appreciated. If you have a great modification, that takes the hp Prime in a whole new direction, and market it as a whole new product, perhaps a well-beaten pathway to your door, will be your reward. Otherwise, hitching a ride on the existing Prime hardware, with third party firmware, is sort of missing the "Gee!" spot.

This is my own feedback, as just one reader of this forum. Lord only knows what the majority sentiment might be.

-Dale-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New third party firmware (Not HP'PRIME TEAM) - DrD - 01-04-2016 11:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)