the calculators of HP poster
10-19-2015, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 12:02 AM by Helix.)
RE: the calculators of HP poster
(10-18-2015 10:35 PM)Bob Patton Wrote:  I have V5.22 of the poster. I checked a few of the calculators and I could read the key markings using a jeweler's loupe and a small LED flashlight .

Thank you very much! Now I know what to expect from this poster.

(10-19-2015 12:52 AM)Les Bell Wrote:  A much better way of getting full details of all the keyboard functions of HP calculators - and a lot more - is to buy the Museum Document Set. That will pretty much answer any and all questions you may have. Wink

Certainly! But it's probably a bit overkill for my needs Big Grin . Maybe some day I will order this USB flash drive, though.

(10-19-2015 01:39 AM)Katie Wasserman Wrote:  For the older HP calculators you can look at the Museum pictures that Dave took here, they're excellent and well organized. For the newer calculators it's easy to find pictures online, but I can't think of a site that has all of them so well organized.

Thank you for this link. In fact, I've already read all the links in the home page of MoHPC, and it was a great pleasure to discover all the older calculators. But for a quick reminder, I find the "calculators of HP poster" very useful, and I have a copy of this image on my PC to which I refer from time to time. That's the reason why I'm interested in a better resolution image. This poster could be complemented by the pictures of this site for more details.

I'm also aware of the guide to HP handheld calculators, but I don't know how the book is organized, if it gives a quick overview of the various families, like the poster.

Jean-Charles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
the calculators of HP poster - Helix - 10-17-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: the calculators of HP poster - Helix - 10-19-2015 11:44 PM
RE: the calculators of HP poster - Helix - 10-20-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: the calculators of HP poster - TASP - 10-20-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: the calculators of HP poster - Helix - 10-21-2015, 12:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)