WP34s Repurposing Journey PhotoJournal
02-22-2015, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 01:17 AM by MarkHaysHarris777.)
RE: WP34s Repurposing Journey PhotoJournal
WP34s Update Station

I finally received my mA meter today; however, as you can see instead of being a 20 mA meter at full swing it is a 50 μA meter at full tilt. ~rats. I don't mind making a nichrome inductive shunt for this thing and recalibrating it with labels, but hey, No. I'm gonna get the 20 mA meter I ordered. Undecided

At any rate, decided to post a pic as this thing develops (changed its name, and now there is an idea of what it will look like when fully instrumented. I will be adding the voltage latch this week, as well a 'test' switch (red dome moment button mounted next to the black buttons) used for checking the Vcc and voltage latch prior to plugging in the 20b-30b hardware.

[Image: wp34s_update_station.jpg]

PS. I do like this meter... its contrast is sharper (black bottom) while the meter I ordered is white all around... I'm going to have to wait and see--- which meter like better?

Cheers,
marcus
Smile

Kind regards,
marcus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34s Repurposing Journey PhotoJournal - MarkHaysHarris777 - 02-22-2015 01:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)