Faster inverse gamma and factorial for the WP 34S
02-06-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Faster inverse gamma and factorial for the WP 34S
(02-06-2015 04:38 AM)BarryMead Wrote:  Bit: I have a question related to testing out your inverse gamma function. When I used cut and paste to
grab your code into a text file, and tried to compile it with the wp34s_asm.pl program I couldn't get it to
make a "Ram" image to test the program out in ram. Do you know of a way to get the assembler
to generate a ram image that can be copied to the wp34s.dat file for testing of a program?
If I try to generate a "ROM" image then I have to manipulate whole libraries and run into library
management complexities. I know I could manually key the program into RAM, but that is
prone to human typo errors. I have never gotten the assembler to do that simple task have you?

What you need is the wp34s_lib program, a wp34s.dat memory file and the code saved in a text file (I've just made a few minor changes so copy-paste it again). The following command will add the contents of 'sourcefile' to your memory file:
tools/wp34s_lib.pl sourcefile -ilib path_to_wp34s.dat -f -state
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Faster inverse gamma and factorial for the WP 34S - Bit - 02-06-2015 05:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)