Got a Prime for X-mas, now what?
02-18-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Got a Prime for X-mas, now what?
I got my HP-PRIME as a birthday gift from my wife this month. 150 Euros delivered at home, bought on eBay Germany.

As a HP fan since my early days in school in the 70's (HP-55, HP-67, HP-25) when HP was THE right choice as a support tool for scientific and engineering calculus, I am really happy that HP didn't quit the calculator market for good and it is coming back now in great shape, no matter what other can tell.

The HP-PRIME is a future classic!
It is a terrific product, good for school students (primary marketing target), as it is excellent for anyone that likes and understand computer science, or just to have it in their collection!

HP, please keep the good support on it, validating and fixing the reported issues where possible.
And PLEASE start selling the calculator in the popular shops in the malls and shopping centers. At least in Portugal and Spain, we can only get one of these beauties by shopping online.
I don't quite understand the HP marketing strategy here, as CASIO and TI are selling their products in every shop to make sure the student teenagers and their parents can have a chance to grab one while touring around in the weekends.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a Prime for X-mas, now what? - bobh - 12-25-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Got a Prime for X-mas, now what? - jebem - 02-18-2014 01:01 AM
RE: Got a Prime for X-mas, now what? - Han - 10-01-2015, 06:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)