voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadecimal
04-24-2023, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2023 03:24 AM by Mark H. Shin.)
RE: voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadec...
(04-24-2023 08:21 AM)brouhaha Wrote:  It's interesting that the battery annunciator is not a single closed path.

I have attached a zip archive containing 2 files...

voyager-annunciator.m contains code that was generated by a program called PaintCode. PaintCode takes an SVG and outputs generated code for Objective-C. There is a Windows version of PaintCode available on GitHub, although I have not been able to compile it, because of its required dependencies.

annunciator.m contains code snippets for the annunciators I originally planned to utilize in my simulations.

The code should be intuitive since it gives the Bezier primitives that are used to draw individual paths.

For annunciators that are comprised of multiple paths, there is a method called "appendBezierPath" (see annunciators.m) that appends additional paths to another path so it can act as a single path, although comprised of multiple paths.

Attached File(s)
.zip  voyager-annunciator.zip (Size: 14.23 KB / Downloads: 3)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadec... - Mark H. Shin - 04-24-2023 09:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)