Equation stored in variable, then used by Solver
05-06-2014, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 12:23 PM by Angus.)
RE: Equation stored in variable, then used by Solver
Thank you, I remember your thread. You don't use any strings, I see? Copying over a note to the cas is not really user friendly. :-(

I had the feeling Han tried to add more automation on the one hand and on the other I feel like that is an example to learn to avoid issues when programming the calculator.

What is about string usage and no string usage. I studied the patch notes and did not notice any changes concerning these topics (that is data handling) so there is a need to get used to how things are now. They are likely to last.....
I might be old or I might not have enough time for the calculator there is even the chance of being too stupit, but I did not really understand this device. I can play with it, I find interessting aspects, but once I really need it I get stuck and can't find the right way to work with it. It still did not become a tool, it is still a toy which frustrates me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Equation stored in variable, then used by Solver - Angus - 05-06-2014 12:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)