[UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales
10-07-2018, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 02:34 PM by MeindertKuipers.)
[UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales
Various items have been sold, and the list in the Dropbox (see link below) is updated. Of the current non-sold items I am prepared to accept very reasonable offers, before I take the next step and put some on TAS

I am selling a large part of my collection, and looking for a good home for them. I never was a true collector, but rather a user and therefore the condition of the articles is not always great. Please have a look at the pictures, and let me know when you have questions or want to make a bid. I intend to sell some items always together (Card Reader shells with all parts that belong with it as one kit for example). I can also unsolder module connectors if you need these. Not all of the pictures are great, if you want specific details (serial numbers) or better pictures just let me know. I do know that most of the equipment still works and I can make a video of the self-test if you want.
I prefer to sell all HP-85 things in one go. Due to the weight I prefer not to ship it, so we need to sort out how to handle it.

I have deliberately not put and asking price to the items, and please do not ask me for one. I do have an idea of market prices though … Payment can be by PayPal or a direct bank transfer. Payment prior to shipping, buyer pays for shipping. Items are located in The Netherlands, in general I will ship worldwide.

Since I am looking for a good home for my items I am not typically looking just for the highest bidder.

Pictures of the items can be found in my DropBox, along with a list of items. Please allow some time to respond as I an regularly on business trips.

Regards, Meindert
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - MeindertKuipers - 10-07-2018 11:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)