Prime Academy | Learning Center
05-13-2018, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 12:51 PM by lschroeder1947.)
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center
(05-13-2018 06:05 PM)smp Wrote:  Bravo! Looks like the makings of an excellent resource there. I got a bit confused when I looked at the Finite Math, and Calculus tabs and saw material on the TI-89, but re-reading your post, perhaps you have not yet gotten there to add in material associated with the Prime.

Wishing you the best with your effort!

smp

Thanks

Sorry about the confusion. I like to show students how future courses will benefit from extending you current skills so I included some samples from Trigonometry, Finite Math, and Calculus based on my prior Ti-89 work. As I stated on the site, I do not see any problem with the Prime doing most if not all of my prior TI-89 work. I am working on material for additional volumes as well.

If you select a menu item for Finite Math > Lines > Finance > Dual or Calculus > Partial Derivatives, scrolling down from the TI-89 code you will see code for the Prime followed by screenshots for the HP Prime. The code is written so it can be used with the HP Prime Lite / Free application. The same is true for Trigonometry > Complex Numbers menu item.

Here is the sample screens collage shown near the bottom of Finite Math > Dual page.

[Image: simplex_dual.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center - smp - 05-13-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Prime Academy | Learning Center - lschroeder1947 - 05-13-2018 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)