Plus42 Pricing and documentation
11-29-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: Plus42 Pricing and documentation
(11-28-2023 03:35 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  The book Steve recommends is indeed excellent, and coming from a 42S background should be quite comfortable. Assuming so, you should take a look at this book, also written by Bill Wickes; in my opinion, far and away the best book to learn RPL. If, after following this book for a few chapters, you aren't quite intrigued and wanting to know more, then bail-out, bail-out, bail-out; you won't enjoy using it.

https://literature.hpcalc.org/items/1570

RPL is very polarizing; nearly everyone I've known in the HP calculator community is either drawn into RPL and never looks back, or strongly prefers RPN; very few are middle of the road and/or go back and forth.

I would like to put myself in this elusive category! Having grown up on RPL, I never had any experience with RPN back in the day. I now play with my 41s probably more than the 48s, and enjoy both in different ways.

Of course now I get momentarily surpised once in a while why I get the "Too Few Arguments" error on my 48 when using one of the operators with no numbers on the stack... It's all RPN's fault!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Plus42 Pricing and documentation - Paalar - 11-06-2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Plus42 Pricing and documentation - polbit - 11-29-2023 02:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)