Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin
10-28-2023, 06:46 PM
RE: Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin
(10-28-2023 06:21 PM)dm319 Wrote:  You'll never make everyone happy with a single layout I'm afraid!
... PS do your colleagues use their phone mainly? Does anyone use a physical calculator?
Totally agreed - I know all about not making people happy ;-)
I only know one person who uses a physical calculator these days, but only at his desk. The calculator is following the path of the typewriter (my opinion)!

(10-28-2023 06:21 PM)dm319 Wrote:  shift-CONST is returning 'Nonexistent' for me I'm afraid.
Are you referring to the desktop app, and/or the phone app?
On the Mac desktop app I place the gif, layout and CONST.raw files into:
~/Library/Application Support/Free42 (or Plus42)
and then from the File menu I do Import Programs... and locate/select the raw file and it's done.
On the phone app it's a different story and it depends on your platform (I'm using an iPhone). On the Mac I can edit CONST.txt, Select All, copy, and then on the iPhone Free42 app I can do a "GTO .." and go into PRGM mode, tap on the display to bring up the preferences and tap on Paste. There are other ways to also go about this, I was kind of hoping the people on this forum were the "grand masters" of such stuff. Either way, I refer you to:
https://thomasokken.com/free42/importexport.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin - MickM - 10-28-2023 06:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)