Adhesive vinyl overlays - C47 & WP43 (DM42), WP3xS, DB48X, newRPL variants available!
08-10-2023, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2023 05:44 AM by spiff72.)
Any interest out there in the WP43 overlay?
I think I finally have a WP43 overlay sorted now. See images at the link below:
https://imgur.com/gallery/42Ny99f

The calculator photo in the link above represents the tabbed overlay kit. I installed that one because I am frequently switching between firmware on my DM42.

This one is a bit more complex because it has key labels (compared to the C47 which doesn't need them).

Depending on whether I decide to move forward with tabbed overlays (which still carry a risk of occasional "no fit" situations), there are several pieces needed:

Adhesive Overlay Kit:
- Background overlay using my older, less sticky adhesive vinyl
- Key labels and screen bezel using my newer better adhesive vinyl (because the keys and the screen bezel can use the extra adhesion)

Tabbed Overlay Kit:
- Background tabbed overlay using 45# photo paper with lamination front/back
- Key labels and screen bezel using the newer better adhesive vinyl (because the keys and the screen bezel can use the extra adhesion)

These are a bit more labor intensive than the other and require two separate print jobs for each kit, so I might have to price these a bit higher - maybe $7 instead of $5 (plus the usual shipping).

Is there any interest in these? I posted a preview on the SM forum recently and didn't see any responses...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
C47 Overlay Update - spiff72 - 07-27-2023, 04:16 AM
Any interest out there in the WP43 overlay? - spiff72 - 08-10-2023 05:41 AM
Pricing Update - WP34S increase - spiff72 - 11-15-2023, 03:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)