eBay Systemyde 41CL v2 - can't update
06-13-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: eBay Systemyde 41CL v2 - can't update
(06-12-2023 09:51 PM)signals Wrote:  
(06-12-2023 05:08 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  If the above test is not working and since you are in USA, I would suggest that you contact Monte and ask him if he could directly flash the board (with JTAG) to the latest ROM images.

Sylvain

I may have to. PLUG1L YFNX responds with "BAD ID," which I am also going to assume is not the correct behavior either.

I had not been doing the MMUEN where you had it in this process, but doing so made no difference.

(06-12-2023 05:08 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  Oh, wait, I remember that there was an issue with the original YIMP that was not waiting if there was no character in the UART incoming buffer.

If you have any more info about this, I would very much appreciate it. I'm wondering if maybe I can poke something into the buffer or something to get YIMP to run so I can do the upgrade. I only need it to work once (I think) and then I can use the new roms.

Not particularily excited about having to send the unit away, but will do so if I need to, and Monte is willing.

Thanks.

I am happy to take a look at it for you. Just send me an email at monted@systemyde.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: eBay Systemyde 41CL v2 - can't update - Monte Dalrymple - 06-13-2023 02:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)