Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
06-11-2022, 11:34 PM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(06-11-2022 10:24 PM)johanw Wrote:  
(06-11-2022 09:17 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  With the number of users I have, rolling out to everyone at the same time isn't much of a risk, and it does make for happier users, so that works better for me.

I saw on Google Play it says 100+ users. The next step is 500 so there are only between 100 and 500 sales (Free42 has 100k+ downloads, I guess you are your own competitor here), I don't have the iOS numbers but I hope you don't have to live from this.

Sales have been slower than I expected. I figured I'd sell at least 5,000 units, 5% of Free42 users being willing to pay for the upgrade seemed like a reasonable guess, but so far I've only just gotten to 1,000 (Android and iOS combined).

On the positive side, the app has gotten nearly a hundred ratings so far, and without exception, they are 5 stars, so at least the people who have bought the app appear to be happy with it. So maybe sales will continue to come in, even if at a slower rate than I had originally hoped. But I am going to have to find myself another 9-to-5 job, because this won't be sufficient for me to be able to retire early, especially with outrageous housing prices and general inflation making my savings disappear before my eyes. Fun times!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Thomas Okken - 06-11-2022 11:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)