HP Programming Form
06-14-2018, 04:24 PM
HP Programming Form
Morning all...

Has anyone developed a programming form in Excel (or similar) or a PDF? I'm writing some programs for my 41 and before I develop my own form, I thought I would ask if one already exists.

Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: HP Programming Form
(06-14-2018 04:24 PM)drdbthompson Wrote:  Morning all...

Has anyone developed a programming form in Excel (or similar) or a PDF? I'm writing some programs for my 41 and before I develop my own form, I thought I would ask if one already exists.

Thanks!

The attached excel file was shared by MoHPC member sliderule, but it appears the file is no longer in that post (else I could not find the right one). There are many other PDF forms in various posts, but they seem to be intended to printed and write-on (rather than fill in) and it sounds like you're looking for electronic copies.

hth

Attached File(s)
.xls  Program Form 11x17.Xls (Size: 25.5 KB / Downloads: 54)

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
06-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Thanks, Bob, for the quick reply. I'm also completely OK with using a print and write-on form. That's the way I usually operate because it's the way that I think. Wink

I should have figured there'd be a buttload of them already done and instituted a search. Perhaps I have not had enough coffee this morning.

Thanks again and my best...
06-14-2018, 11:24 PM
I have a listing formated as an MS Word table file I created years ago that works well. Also I aquired some time back a User Library Listing Form that came with the HP 41C box that someone worked up in MS Word. If you would like either or both, send me an email.
06-14-2018, 11:51 PM
Rob, thanks for the plug!

Richard attached is an XLS for the HP-25, enjoy!
[attachment=6014]

BEST!
SlideRule

ps: I have 97 prg forms for a variety of makes & models, send me a pm if interested
06-15-2018, 01:49 PM
I have a Word document that mimics the HP-41C User's Library Program form. It's too big to attach to this message. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll send the document.
06-21-2018, 08:59 AM
(06-14-2018 11:51 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  Rob, thanks for the plug!

Richard attached is an XLS for the HP-25, enjoy!

BEST!
SlideRule

ps: I have 97 prg forms for a variety of makes & models, send me a pm if interested

Thank you for sharing.
I cannot open the file with my phone
Excel says that a person is needed, where am I wrong?
06-21-2018, 11:50 AM
(06-21-2018 08:59 AM)aurelio Wrote:  … I cannot open the file with my phone … Excel says that a person is needed, where am I wrong?

I have NO familiarity with an Excel spreadsheet on a phone - sorry! Maybe another member has some insight?
The XLS was composed on an HP Pavilion laptop in Office 2003 Pro running windows XP. Hope this info helps.

BEST!
SlideRule
06-21-2018, 12:06 PM
I tried opening it on my Android phone, and Excel said it needed to use an external service to convert the document, and asked for my permission to do so. When I clicked Yes, it then said that it couldn't open the document because it is protected with a password (?!?).

On my iPhone, I can't figure out how to get Excel to even try opening it. When I click the link, Safari displays the form with what appears to be its built-in xls viewer. When I try to Copy or Share the document, all I seem to get is the link, not the document itself.
06-21-2018, 12:27 PM
No problem opening it on my Android 8.0 using Google Sheets. OfficeSuite warns me that there are missing fonts, but opens it nonetheless.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
06-21-2018, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2018 05:32 PM by aurelio.)
(06-21-2018 11:50 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  
(06-21-2018 08:59 AM)aurelio Wrote:  … I cannot open the file with my phone … Excel says that a person is needed, where am I wrong?

I have NO familiarity with an Excel spreadsheet on a phone - sorry! Maybe another member has some insight?
The XLS was composed on an HP Pavilion laptop in Office 2003 Pro running windows XP. Hope this info helps.

BEST!
SlideRule

of course not a "person" was needed but a password Smile , sorry for the typo

opening without any problem with other phones, maybe I must just reinstall my app....
06-21-2018, 07:19 PM
OK, I eliminated the Cambria font, leaving just Arial; the file is NOT password protected.
[attachment=6022]
[attachment=6023]

BEST!
SlideRule

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)