HP Forums
WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord (/thread-9331.html)

WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Kaliuzhkin - 10-19-2017 10:37 PM

I need a fresh power supply for this beloved calculator. I bought it used with a power supply having fixed up wires. They came undone and I don't the tools to fix it.

Thx,

Dan Kalish

RE: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Sadsilence - 10-20-2017 07:46 AM

I have some HP 82002A/C with US plug here, one on my desk at home, as I replaced output capacitor lately. It is in fully working condition now and tested in 110VAC mode with a 230/110VAC voltage converter, running an HP-45 and charging battery inside.

I would give it away for shipping costs, which are unfortunately quite high (around 20€/US$) from one side of the atlantic ocean to the other, as I cannot put charger into an envelope and have to use package transfer instead.

Nevertheless feel free to contact me in case you cannot find a donator nearby.

RE: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Kaliuzhkin - 10-21-2017 07:05 PM

Thank for your offer. Let's put it on hold because I might have to spend $20. to get it from someone else. Okay?

By the way, where are you?

Thanks, Dan

RE: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Kaliuzhkin - 11-02-2017 09:13 PM

Okay, lets go ahead with this charger.

See PM and Email.

Dan

RE: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Harald - 11-08-2017 01:04 PM

(10-20-2017 07:46 AM)Sadsilence Wrote:  I would give it away for shipping costs, which are unfortunately quite high (around 20€/US$) from one side of the atlantic ocean to the other, as I cannot put charger into an envelope and have to use package transfer instead.

Nevertheless feel free to contact me in case you cannot find a donator nearby.

You can send it much cheaper as a "Großbrief International" Don't use DHL for that.
You have to take it to a real post office though.

RE: WTB HP 35 charger \ power cord - Sadsilence - 11-09-2017 07:16 AM

Ship for that is already on the sea.

I tried that international letter thing before as suggested with exactly such a charger. Supposedly, only limits are L+W+H <= 90 cm with no side more than 60 cm. Nevertheless post office stuff refused to accept it as height is > 5 cm. Maybe it depends on the moods or daily form of stuff...