HP Forums
HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Not HP Calculators (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Issues and Administration (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? (/thread-9038.html)

HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - Claudio L. - 09-11-2017 12:31 AM

I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.

RE: HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - rprosperi - 09-11-2017 03:13 AM

(09-11-2017 12:31 AM)Claudio L. Wrote:  I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.

I agree. Could not be more HP Calculator focused!

RE: HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - Dave Hicks - 09-13-2017 03:39 PM

I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??

RE: HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - Gene - 09-13-2017 05:45 PM

I think I put the threads I started about the event into the "related" forum just to keep the main forum a bit less congested. I don't remember seeing any of them moved.

RE: HHC threads moved out of the general forum?? - Claudio L. - 09-15-2017 01:20 PM

(09-13-2017 03:39 PM)Dave Hicks Wrote:  I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??

I guess I didn't pay attention and thought I was originally reading them in the general forum? (it's completely possible... :-). Still think it's 100% HP calculator, it's a lot less less visible in the "not quite" forum.