HP Forums
WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC (/thread-8732.html)

WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC - Giancarlo - 07-25-2017 05:36 AM

Hello,
May i ask to someone attending at this year HHC to buy for me a HP Prime with improved keyboard?
No way to be sure to find it online and i don't want to take risks.

My eyes need something more readible and i really can't read the Prime original keyboard.
I have a paypal account and i can receive it at hhc which i am going to attend this year in Nashville.

Thanks

Giancarlo from Italy

RE: WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC - Guenter Schink - 07-29-2017 10:33 PM

Giancarlo,
Dynatech in Germany seems to have what you are looking for. On that page they claim to have the new Model G8X92AA. Given the customer rights in EU you could order this calculator, have a look at it and return it if it's not what you expected.

Postage within Germany is 4.95 € but you can calculate the postage to Italy on their web site. No need to have a detour via HHC.

Hope that helps, and looking forward to meet you at Nashville-.
Günter

RE: WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC - Giancarlo - 08-01-2017 03:44 PM

Hello Gunter,
Thank you very much for the information. I'll do this way, it's easier and yes, see you in Nashville.

Thanks

Giancarlo

RE: WTB - HP Prime with improved keyboard at HHC - Guenter Schink - 08-01-2017 08:32 PM

Good luck