HP Forums
How do I organize the threads by creation time - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Not HP Calculators (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Issues and Administration (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: How do I organize the threads by creation time (/thread-3667.html)

How do I organize the threads by creation time - Marcio - 04-19-2015 02:24 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if that is possible at all.

Thanks.

Marcio

RE: How do I organize the threads by creation time - Katie Wasserman - 04-19-2015 04:18 AM

(04-19-2015 02:24 AM)Marcio Wrote:  I was wondering if that is possible at all.

Go to the forum of interest and at the very bottom of the page choose:

Sort By: Creation Time

RE: How do I organize the threads by creation time - Marcio - 04-19-2015 11:19 AM

(04-19-2015 04:18 AM)Katie Wasserman Wrote:  Go to the forum of interest and at the very bottom of the page choose:

Sort By: Creation Time

Yes, I kinda knew that already. What I don't know is how to set this particular mode of viewing as default.

I usually get this message:

Quote:The default sorting for the software libraries is alphabetical. If you wish to find recent entries, use the "Sort by" drop down at the bottom.

Thank you.

Marcio

RE: How do I organize the threads by creation time - Katie Wasserman - 04-19-2015 02:10 PM

I'm pretty sure that you can't change the default sort option. However you can create a bookmark in your browser using the sort option that you'd like: just use the Sort By: Creation Date option then bookmark it. You'd have to do this for each forum of interest, but likely you'd only care to frequent a couple of them.

RE: How do I organize the threads by creation time - Marcio - 04-21-2015 06:13 PM

Thanks
Smile