HP Forums
Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ (/thread-18578.html)

Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - Ángel Martin - 07-21-2022 10:08 AM

ok folks, the testing is finally done so there shouldn't be any obvious bugs ;-)
I made the MOD/ROM and manual available at the post in the SW Library section.

Enjoy - and let me know if you run into issues.

P.S. I forgot abut the EVAL_APPS, the zip container has been updated with it now.

RE: Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - Sylvain Cote - 07-21-2022 11:42 AM

Wow! You never cease to amaze me Ángel. Thank you!

RE: Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - Ángel Martin - 07-21-2022 02:13 PM

(07-21-2022 11:42 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  Wow! You never cease to amaze me Ángel. Thank you!

Well, usually there's a large amount of tweaking and tinkering but this module is full of original ideas, I wouldn't go as far as calling it "revolutionary" at this stage in the game but still... worth checking out. ;-)

RE: Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - rprosperi - 07-21-2022 02:42 PM

Very cool Angel,, thanks for sharing this! I have not had a chance to check it out yet, but I plan to explore VF and dabble a bit before the fall conferences. Hopefully, I'll see you in Alschwill where I can buy you a beer, wine or beverage of choice! Smile

RE: Formula Eval Relaunched - Visual FOCAL++ - Ángel Martin - 07-22-2022 07:06 AM

(07-21-2022 02:42 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Very cool Angel,, thanks for sharing this! I have not had a chance to check it out yet, but I plan to explore VF and dabble a bit before the fall conferences. Hopefully, I'll see you in Alschwill where I can buy you a beer, wine or beverage of choice! Smile

Sounds promising, I'll take you up on that!